● The Paula Half-Moon Pouch is perfect for keeping the little treasures in your purse afloat.
● This zippered pouch is small enough to fit into your everyday purse, and big enough to fit an iPhone 6S, 7, or 8.
● Use as a catch all for a bigger bag, use alone as a wallet, or even as a jewelry bag.
● Keep your smallest treasures safe with a water-repellent outer body made from natural cork.
● A hidden middle layer made from recycled plastic bottles gives structure to the design and helps protect your belongings.
● Inner liner is made from salvaged linen with a beautiful shine/sheen to it.
● Lovingly designed & hand-crafted in Dallas, Tx from vegan materials.
It’s always been about the little things. Like that hot cup of coffee she has to have every morning-- “it’s therapeutic”, she says. The freshly cut ranunculus that brighten up her dining table, the random smiles she gives to strangers throughout her day, and those long afternoon strolls at White Rock Lake with Herbie, her dog.
She sent you some tulips after that horrible haircut, will send a card in the mail for nearly every existing holiday, and checks in on perfectly random afternoons --when your heart seems to need it the most.
✄ THE DETAILS:
● Measurements: Approximately 7 in wide x 5 in tall.
● Body is made from natural cork in red.
● Middle (hidden) layer made from recycled plastic bottles.
● Liner made from salvaged shiny linen in white.
● Tag made from organic cotton.
✄ Meet Paula's big sister, Gloria: