JLIKA 3 Pack Womens Nursing and Pregnancy Cami - Maternity Tank TopRegular price $70.00 Sale price $50.00
Combine Style, Practicality & Excellent FitWith These Seamless Nursing Tank Tops Brought To You By JLIKA!
Are you expecting a baby or breastfeeding and looking for a comfortable, yet stylish and comfortable set of shirts? Do you need an item of clothing that can withstand the daily wear and tear?Would you opt for a classic set of 3 maternity camis that wont cost you a fortune?
If so, then this is your lucky day, because JLIKAhas just the thing youre looking for!
Premium Quality 3-Pack Set Of Camisoles Designed EspeciallyFor The Nursing Mum!
Although it is certainly a magical period in every womans life, both the prenatal and the after-birth stage share one common problem; finding clothes that are comfortable, durable, AND affordable at the same time!
Well, dont worry anymore! JLIKAs 3-piece set of deluxe camisare everything you need; they are made from 92% nylon for softness and breathability, and the remaining 8% spandex ensures that they are adequately flexible and super comfortable!
The Perfect Combination Of Comfort & Support!
Theseamless cut makes for a perfect fit for almost any body shape, and the three available colorsmake it easier for you to match them with any outfit! Moreover, the built-in bra provides light support for your breasts,and the clips can be unleashed with one swift motion for breastfeeding.
In order to keep your shirts for a long, long time, you should definitely avoid using bleach, ironing, or drycleaning; simply put them in the cold cycle of your washing machine and tumble dry in a low temperature!
So, What Are You Still Waiting For?
Place Your Order Now & Get Your Own Set Today!